- matches To: and Cc: headers
- matches the From: header
- matches the Subject header
- matches the name of the mailing list. This is extracted from
the mail by Mail::ListDetect.
- This condition returns true if spamassassin or spamc thinks
- This condition matches the supplied regular expression against
the whole header section of the message.
- You can supply arbitrary perl code with this condition. If the
code returns true the condition will match. I can't see any
practial use for this execpt for debugging.
$Id: conditions.html,v 1.1 2003/10/12 16:11:43 perbu Exp $